GOOD LUCK KELSO!!!! Today and tomorrow is State volleyball, go Templars. I can't beleive this is Kelsey's last year. it has been so much fun watching her play :)
Hey guys! I am so mad you didn't tell me you had a blog! Let me guess.....Kyle wouldn't let you:) j/k! But it looks good. Britt I need your e-mail address because I am also making my blog private. Here is my e-mail for when you go private marissa_jarrett@yahoo.com. Also, are you guys still ok to babysit on Friday night? Lets hang out soon! And sorry for the longest comment ever:)
1 comment:
Hey guys! I am so mad you didn't tell me you had a blog! Let me guess.....Kyle wouldn't let you:) j/k! But it looks good. Britt I need your e-mail address because I am also making my blog private. Here is my e-mail for when you go private marissa_jarrett@yahoo.com. Also, are you guys still ok to babysit on Friday night? Lets hang out soon! And sorry for the longest comment ever:)
Post a Comment