Thursday, November 6, 2008

Girls Day Out Boutique!!




This Sat. I will be selling my Jewelry at a boutique in Salt Lake.. If you'll be in the area you should stop by and check it out. There are a lot of different vendors that will be there as well.. Here is a blog for more info. girlsdayoutboutique.blogspot.com
Come and do some Christmas shopping.. I know it's to early for Christmas shopping..
Especially for us procrastinators but it will be a good time..
Hope to see you there!! :)

5 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

Hey Brit, I am so glad you jave a blog! It's seriously the best way to keep up with old friends. Your jewelry is so cute. I will have to order some for christmas for sure...you are still on etsy right?

Stacy and Justin said...

I didn't know that you had a blog, I found you on Jayme's. Cute picture of you and your hubby for your header! I love your jewelry too, good luck with the boutique! I can't believe Kelsey is going to Graduate! Holy cow!

Mjarrett85 said...

Hey Brit, I need your e-mail address so you can view our private blog. E-mail me it when you can. marissa_jarrett@yahoo.com. So, how was the boutique? I hope you sold a lot!

The McCauls said...

Hey Brittin I found your blog through stacey crossland. Yay!!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/12-tips-menghemat-air-di-rumah/